What's draining your android battery?
A clear list of applications, in order of power consumption, shows you which applications have the biggest impact.
How to get better battery life?
1) It's well-known that when Wi-Fi is left enabled, more energy is used.
2) GPS is a huge battery hog, as it harnesses data from the phone's GPS chip, cell phone towers, and Wi-Fi hotspots to find your location. The more a phone surveys your location, the more battery it uses. And that goes beyond just Google Maps..
3) If you're in an area with poor cellular coverage, the phone will work harder to latch onto a strong-enough signal. This has an adverse effect on battery life.
4) Tune your display. You can adjust your display even further to preserve your battery. The brightness can be lowered if you turn off the “Automatic brightness” option, which I did because I found it worked inconsistently.
5) Keep your apps updated. There's a reason developers constantly update apps, and many of these reasons are memory and battery optimizations.
1.0.2 (Nov 27, 2014)
Minor bug fixes.
1.0.1 (Nov 20, 2014)
Fixed a bug where some user had problem toggle torch.
1.0.0 (Nov 3, 2014)